The Virtual Run
Want to earn the medal but can’t make it due to a conflicting schedule? We’ve got your back! The virtual run allows you to run on your own schedule, wherever it’s convenient: treadmill or the outdoors.
Date & LocationLocation is whatever you choose.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
1. Complete your mileage at your own convenience.
2. Shoot us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and please include the following:
* your first and last name
* distance(s) completed
* proof of the run (a screenshot will suffice)
* please reiterate your shipping address in case it has changed from the time you registered
3. We'll mail out 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 virtual run orders within 5 business days after receiving your proof of completion. 2020 virtual run packets will be mailed out between November 15th through the 29th of 2020. Packet mailing within the USA is included with your virtual run registration. International shipping available for an additional fee.
VIRTUAL RUN OPTION 1: Run any single distance race: 5K, 10K or half marathon
Complete one race distance: 5K (3.1 miles), 10K (6.2 miles), or the half-marathon (13.1 miles). You earn the medal that corresponds to the completed race distance. Free shipping within the USA. International shipping available.
VIRTUAL RUN OPTION 2: Run any multi-distance race: HM + 10K + 5K, HM+10K, HM+5K or 10K+5K
Complete more than one race distance. You’ll earn a medal for each distance completed plus a bonus medal for completing the Dallas Skyline Challenge Virtual Run. You may complete these distances on separate days if you wish. Free shipping within the USA. International shipping available.
Note: There are no award medals or scoring for virtual run entries.
Participant t-shirt may be purchased for an additional fee. It is not included with your registration.